Documentation: Quick Start Guide
1) special note for Unix/Linux/etc users
2) Create a user account for yourself in the users.properties file
3) Starting the Aikernel Server
b) For unix/linx/etc users:
4) Starting the Aikernel client (same for win32/*nix):
5) When you first start your instance, you'll notice that it doesn't do very much when you type. Go ahead and type the following command:
6) Exploring ideas
Code sees light of day
mrice - 2002-02-25 21:33 - Aikernel
Added the first set of code, the first time it has seen the light of day! 311 classes and appx 1 megabyte worth of work.
AI Kernel Open Sourced!
mrice - 2002-02-14 16:20 - Aikernel
The AI Kernel is a re-usable artificial intelligence engine that uses natural language processing and an Activator / Context model to allow multi tasking between installed cells.
(1 Comment) [Read More/Comment]
|contact project admin|